Sunday, December 18, 2011

it's december??

it's december?



christmas is next week?
oh goodness.
I have alot of catching up to do.


oooh boy.
I feel guilty.
I've been neglectful.

my life was full of procrastination.
tests.
knitting.
and thinking about this little blog.
and getting little texts from my dad
reminding me when the last time i posted was...

But school is done!
i'm free!
it was a good semester, not as eventful as I would have liked but a solid good.
I have aaaaalot to post and they may be from the a little in the past but
i would still like to share.
Here is what I have realized these last few months since i've blogged.

I need to be more organized with school and homework...ha..ha...ha........
Being humble is a good thing.
making friends where you live is needed.
i'm a playwright!
having my husband live with me in the city is THE best.
i am more awkward than i thought i was.
humboldt is a special place.
San francisco is a wonderful place.
my neighborhood is cooler than i thought.
mannequins are not real people and one should not stand behind them when waiting in line at a store.
i still like public transportation.

....

ok.
i feel better.
i got that first one out.
also.

pinterest is verrrry addicting.

xo

2 comments:

KTCamilli said...

I like the part about the husband the best, I'm sure he feels the same!

KTCamilli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.