Monday, September 24, 2012

Lately at the Arguello house

Lately...

These last two weeks have been full of houseguests, family, good meals, new friends, plays, and homework. 


My brother Chris and Julie visit!


My brother's brand new gray TOMS and my old ones. I think it's time for new ones...

brothers

a drink at Martuni's 

lunch made by Rusty

pasta with the best vodka sauce

September Birchbox!

when I look up

when i look down: puppies!

a wine/skype date with a long time friend


Our German study abroad friend is staying with us and he made us breakfast which was buttery goodness.

what we do 

our filipino inspired dinner


I can't believe that October is so close! A little over a month and we will be in Portland with one of our favorite couples. I've never been to Portland and I just have a feeling I'll never want to leave.
Although San Francisco has been extra wonderful lately. Beautiful days, the Giants!, and our lovely neighborhood. 
Have you visited the Arguello house yet?
xo
~Katharine

0 comments: