Sunday, February 5, 2012

oh hello!

oops.
I got busy again. I mean real busy and I stopped blogging.
I really need to stop doing that.
This last month has been hectic and now I'm getting a bit of a cold.
We moved out of inner sunset and now we are just across golden gate park in the inner richmond.
I love it.
I never thought I would love having roommates while being married but I really do! Especially when it's with one of my best friends, my little brother and my cousin!
I think also having a bedroom with a door and not living in a studio helps too.
the house is a mess. I feel like a hoarder.
maybe I am.
This last month has been full of moving, vegas, school, school, visitors, and just really enjoying my time in this house.
I've decided when life gets busy I'm just going to post my week in pictures.
my week:

proof that it got glittery in vegas

3rd cup of coffee for my monday back after vegas

got to class a little early for my super crowded sign language class
organizing my day

stage managing for a day

rainy day

tabouli and a wheat bagel

a package from dear friends

the post office had a hard time with my name

dinner with hubby

having a fireplace is a wonderful thing

sleep is a wonderful thing

pastries

roomies trying to not laugh while pranking hubby

made kale chips

kylie visits!

enjoying having velo rouge as our neighborhood cafe

lox bagel

hubby was locked out of the house and looked adorable

lobster bisque from belden place

the view lounge in the marriot

segway tour!

break on our segway tour: palace of fine arts with bro

isobune floating sushi boats in j-town

spur of the moment commercial shoot with malcolm and mychal and floating sushi.
oh and a japanese photo booth.
of course.

scorpion bowl!

sushi plates. they were priced by the color of the plates.
the gold was THE most expensive.
hubby grabbed that one first by accident.
oh BFG.

breakfast burritos! I got a little crazy.

the boys of the arguello home

ooooh.
that was a little picture heavy.
a-lot happened this week:)
for the few that follow,
i will update more frequently.
after I nurse this cold.

xo!
Kat

7 comments:

Katia said...

Cute cute photos! Congrats on the movie, looks like you're enjoying yourself :)

really liking your blog!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

emilie nicole said...

so glad you got the package! i think it's better that the UPS woman couldn't figure your name out :) miss you terribly but looks like life is fabulous right now!

mekatsu mekatsu said...

thanks K!
the move is going great...I feel like we are still unpacking!!

Emilie!! I loved loved the package and also Kris was a little mad I said the post office and not UPS....miss you!

Kat

SGRMSE. said...

gorgeous nails!! and i'm totally lovin' all the pics. hope you recover soon (from the cold). by the way, who's your favourite the voice coach?? :D

Unknown said...

I like your pics! The more, the better I say! And... I think I want glitter nails now. -Becky

Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet said...

We've missed you! Looks like you've been having fun though ;-)

RACHAEL said...

ahhhh, hope that nasty cold is well and truly on its way out by now! I'm also loving those glitter nails (I'm definitely having a 'glitter nails' love affair lately!), and I am now reallllly craving a yummy bagle! feel better x